Come and join us for the Sporting Delaware Soccer Camp at the Beach this Summer!
Open to players of all levels, this 4-day camp will develop a love for the game and focus on the foundational skills to continue forward on your player’s soccer journey. The Sporting Delaware Beach Camp is designed to provide your player with an engaging and interactive environment to work on individual skill development, team games, and plenty of opportunities to show off their skills to their peers. Whether you’re preparing for your travel season or wanting to get exposed to more training this summer-time, this Sporting Delaware Camp offers the ideal option for all youth players. This will be led by Sporting Delaware Coaches, who will create an environment to bring joy through the game of soccer.
July 3 – 7, 2023 (*excluding July 4th)
July 10 – 13, 2023
July 17 – 20, 2023
July 24 – 27, 2023
Birth Years: 2016 to 2009
Camp Time: 9:00 to 3:00 PM
Location: Rehoboth Elementary, 500 Stockley Street, Rehoboth, DE 19971 | Directions
Open to Boys and Girls
Sessions led by the Staff of Sporting Delaware
Sporting Delaware Professional Staff Coach Directory
Camp Day Structure:
- 8:45 – 8.55am: Player arrival
- 9:00 – 9:30am: Dynamic & Technical Warm-up (Daily Topic)
- 9:30 – 10:45am: Session 1: Technical Stations (Daily Topic)
- 10:45 – 11:45am: Small-sided Games
- 12:00 – 1:00pm: LUNCH
- 1:00 – 1:15pm: Technical Activity
- 1:15 – 2:00pm: Session 2: Large Group Games (Daily Topic)
- 2:00- 2:45pm: Session 2: 9v9 Small Sided Games
- 2:45 – 3:00pm: Cool Down
What to Bring and Wear:
- Plenty of water so players can stay hydrated.
- Packed Lunch (players are not permitted to share foods)
- Select items will be available for purchase at lunch.
- Every player MUST be always wearing shin guards.
- Every player must be wearing appropriate soccer/athletic attire and footwear.