In collaboration with our partners at Titus Sports Academy, Sporting Delaware is offering our Sporting Speed Camp this summer for players who are looking gain the competitive advantage over their opponents both with and without the ball. This speed focused camp is a combination of developing speed physically and challenging your speed of thought to help progress you as a player. Sessions will be divided into a morning Titus session in conjunction with technical training followed up by tactical training, and game-based play to provide a holistic approach to player development. Each player will get a chance to work with the staff at Titus Sports Academy each morning, while also getting the instruction and coaching similar to our yearly travel program.
Date: Session 1: July 10 – July 13, 2023
Ages: 2016-2009 Boys & Girls
Group 1 – Birth Years: 2009, 2010, 2011.
Group 2 – Birth Years: 2012, 2013
Group 3 – Birth Years: 2014, 2015, 2016
Location: Chase Fieldhouse
Time: 9:00AM – 3:00PM
Price: $350 / player / week
Sessions Led by:
Sessions led by the Staff of Sporting Delaware – Sporting Delaware Professional Staff Coach Directory
Sessions led by the Staff of Titus Sports Academy – Titus Sports Academy
Camp Day Structure:
- 8:45-8.55am: Player arrival
- 9-9.10am: Welcome address
- 9.10-9.30am: Warm-up & ball mastery
- 9.30- 10.30am: Station #1 (Youngest ages Speed training)
- 10.30- 11.30am: Station #2 (Middle ages Speed training)
- 11.30- 12.30pm: Station #3 (Oldest ages Speed training)
- 12.30-1.30pm: LUNCH
- 1.30- 2.15pm: Game Scenario Training
- 2.15- 2.45pm: 4v4-9v9 Small Sided Game with focus on daily theme
- 2.45-3.00pm: End of Day
What to Bring and Wear:
- Soccer ball
- Plenty of water so players can stay hydrated.
- A light and healthy snack for break time.
- A Packed Lunch (players are not permitted to share foods)
- Sunscreen (must be applied by either the player or parent/guardian)
- Every player MUST be always wearing shin guards.
- Every player must be wearing appropriate soccer/athletic attire and footwear.