2022-2023 SKILL BUILDER 2 PROGRAM – 5-Week Program
Skill Builder – Program Spring 2023 Session (March 28 – May 9, 2023)
- Tuesday Nights:
The Sporting Delaware Skill Builder 2 Program for 2012, 2013, and 2014 birth year players is a 5-week program that is the next progressive step from our Skill Builder 1 Program.
This programming continuation provides players a strong travel soccer foundation through application of technical details within moments of the game.
The program will focus on individual growth in technique and application while establishing a love for learning and competing in a fun and safe environment.
Sessions will be divided into technical development, game scenarios and game-based play to provide a holistic approach to player development.
This will be led by Sporting Delaware Coaches who will create an environment to educate the players in technical and tactical concepts while preparing them to become future travel players.
- Birth Year : 2012, 2013, 2014
- 5:15 – 6:15 PM
- 5 Training Sessions
- Sessions at Chase FieldHouse on the Indoor Turf Field
- Open to Boys and Girls – Limited to 20 players
- $125 for 5 sessions
- Sessions led by the Staff of Sporting Delaware
- 5:15 – 5:25 – Small Sided Games – arrival activity to allow players the opportunity to experience the game while developing their understanding of the game
- 5:25 – 5:40 – Technical Development – exercises to improve fundamental soccer skills to build competence and confidence in dribbling, ball control, and shooting
- 5:40 – 6:00 – Game Scenario Development – small number scenarios to improve decision making ability to build competence in game like environment
- 6:00 – 6:15 PM – Small Sided Games – closing activity to apply themes from the session in a formal game setting
What to Bring and Wear:
- Plenty of water
- Shin guards (mandatory)
- Indoor running shoes (Cleats or indoor soccer shoes recommended)
- Wear black shirt (Sporting Delaware Skill Builder Shirt to be distributed at first or second session)
- *You do not need to bring a soccer ball.