Youth recreational soccer programming is seen as the pathway to our Travel Soccer Teams. This is open to players ages 5-8, Kindergarten through 3rd Grade.
If your daughter or son has a passion for the game the Recreational Soccer Program will be a great introduction to soccer.
Ensuring a smooth
Led by our Professional Travel Coaches, the program is designed to develop the technical skills required to ensure a smooth transition into travel soccer and give families a chance to experience what Sporting Delaware has to offer.
Our Recreational Program is for girls and boys. We will have a parent meet before our first session together. Details to follow upon registration.
Sessions focused on skill development.
- Grades Kindergarten - 3rd Grade
- 5 Training Sessions
- Friday Nights
- Sessions on Indoor Turf Field
- Open to Boys & Girls
- 5:00 - 5:15 - Small Sided Games - to encourage creativity, individuality, and love of the game
- 5:15 - 5:45 - Soccer training - Focus will consist of individual ball skills introducing dribbling, passing, and shooting technique through an array of fun introductory games
- 5:45 - 6:00 - Games - Players will be broken down based on age and ability. The staff will provide the appropriate opportunity for each group of players to maximize touches and fun. Games will be 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 7v7 accordingly.