Sporting Delaware offers programming throughout the year to support supplemental opportunities for players through camps, clinics, and player-development programs, as well as competitive platforms to get in-game experience through our leagues and tournaments.
Sporting Delaware Soccer Programs
Seedlings, Parent & Me Soccer Class
The Seedlings class will introduce children to fundamental soccer principles through age appropriate and fun filled activities.
- Parent and baby soccer class!
- Joys of movement exercises
- Building confidence in their motor, social, and psychological skills.
Roots Soccer Class
3-4 year Olds
The Roots classes will work to develop your child’s listening skills, balance, ball skills, and coordination through organized play.
• Learn the basics of soccer (dribbling, passing, trapping, shooting)
• Introduction of non-competitive, small-sided games
• Learn sportsmanship and listening skills
Recreational Youth Soccer
5-8 Years Old
Recreational Soccer is seen as an introduction to soccer and learning skills of the game. This is open to players of all levels.
- Professional Training Sessions
- Recreational Jersey
BPG|SPORTS will host youth - recreational, representative, and adult in-house soccer leagues.
- High School 6 v 6 Indoor League
- Youth Champions League
- Adult Premier League
BPG|SPORTS and the Chase Fieldhouse will host a variety of Soccer tournaments throughout the year.
- Martin Luther King Day - Indoor Turf Cup
- President's Day - Indoor Turf Cup
- Sporting Delaware College Showcase
Clinics & PDPs
- Goalkeeper Clinics
- Technical Training Academy
- Strength & Conditioning