Fall 2022 Season begins Friday, September 9, 2022
The objective of this program is to provide young players and their parents with an introduction to the beautiful game of soccer. At this age, players should will be introduced to soccer while participating in simple, fun activities and games that require little to no practice, and a minimal time commitment. This program allows players to learn the basic fundamentals of the game while providing a social environment promoting fun through play.
- Grades: K – 3
- 5 Training Sessions
- Friday Nights:
- Sessions on Indoor Turf Field – NO RAINOUTS
- Open to Boys and Girls
- Sessions led by the Elite Staff of Sporting Delaware – Sporting Delaware Professional Staff Coach Directory
- 5:00 – 5:15 – Small Sided Games – to encourage creativity, individuality, and love of the game
- 5:15 – 5:45 – Soccer training – Focus will consist of individual ball skills introducing dribbling, passing, and shooting technique through an array of fun introductory games
- 5:45 – 6:00 – Games – Players will be broken down based on age and ability. The staff will provide the appropriate opportunity for each group of players to maximize touches and fun. Games will be 3v3, 4v4, 5v5, 7v7 accordingly.
Players must supply their own shin guards. Soccer balls will be provided on training days at The Chase Fieldhouse.